Let’s keep it that way. If you’re considering installing a pond from scratch, or your existing set up needs improving, Diamond Fibreglass have you covered with their flexible pond liners. A bespoke fibreglass pond liner will not leak, will not puncture and will not break down. When cured it is safe for your fish and native wildlife. Fibreglass pond liners are a popular choice for garden ponds and water features thanks to their durability, flexibility, and ease of installation.
Why choose a fibreglass pond liner?
- Has no maintenance
- Has a non porous surface – easy to clean
- Is non corrosive
- Is highly durable
- Has a high flexural strength
- Is resistant to UV and extreme temperatures
- Is chemically inert when processed correctly – safe to fish and wildlife
- Has the resistance and strength to allow the placement of rocks and pots in and on the pond without fear of causing damage
- When produced as an on-site moulding it allows you to integrate as many features as you like: waterfalls, steps, terraces etc
- Provides the perfect seal to complex integrated filter systems you may want to install into your pond
- Unlike flexible pond liners it can be finished in a wide range of colours
Please Contact Diamond Fibreglass, based in Stourbridge, for a competitive quote on a large fibreglass pond liner.
We pride ourselves on quality workmanship and excellent customer service. We offer a 25 year guarantee on all our roofing. This shows that our team is confident in the quality and durability of all roofing products. It also gives you as a customer peace of mind knowing that you can rely on your Diamond Fibreglass roofing for many years to come.
Send Us Your Enquiry
Get in Touch
We pride ourselves on quality workmanship and excellent customer service. We offer a 25 year guarantee on all our roofing.
- Head office
48 Birmingham Rd, Blakedown Kidderminster DY10 3JN
133 Envile Street Stourbridge DY8 3TD
Mail us for information
- 079 6954 3566